Press play and enjoy fuckers.
At first I’m just like “it’s fucking clapping, I don’t ca-” and then he began to sing and I took in such a deep breath my uncle had to make sure I was ok.
You don’t understand the kind of stress I went through to find this again and then it just decideds to pop up on my dash again!?
i think this is how i feel most of the time
i got u balloons
omg you are so cute
i got u a cat
i made you a cake
got u a party hat for the party for u
hello friend i bring u anime
I brought happy music :D
THIS IS THE HAPPIEST POST EVER IM SMILING SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS LONELY GIRL HAPPY
This is so beautiful and it made my day im spreading this as much as possible
This is an example of how tumblr is indeed a good thing and not a bad influence
Reblogging again because there are some new ones and put them together in one post.
My god, this is accurate
Marriage equality is cool and all, but uh…
Trickle down equality, yo!
friendship game strong
Where are the people crying cultural appropriation though
because its not lolThey’re not making a mockery out of the hijab or wearing it for fun they’re standing up for their friend. I wear the hijab and if my friends did this for me I’d start crying so shut up?
This song will improve your current emotional status by 200% I promise
you could be sad about your otp but consider:
- one making awful breakfast for the other and the other eating it because they appreciate it that much
- one putting their ridiculous music on in the car and singing along while the other sits in the passenger seat with their head in their hands
- the two of them going down to the beach and one getting sunburned really badly so the other slathers them with aloe gel when they get home
- one getting home from work later than the other and stretching out on top of them like a big lazy cat while they sit on the couch in front of the tv
- one inexplicably bringing home an animal and refusing to drop it at the shelter so they and the other have to take care of it
- the both of them going out to a park and getting ice cream to sit with and eat on a bench
- one sending memes to the other while they’re at work so much they turn their phone off in exasperation
- one giving the other their jacket and not getting it back from the other until it stops smelling like them
"If more girls wanted to be scientists, there would be more female scientists"
*takes a deep breath* WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY THAT ACTIVELY DISCOURAGES FEMALE INTELLIGENCE BY PAINTING IT AS A NON FEMININE TRAIT AND SETS UP MALES TO BE IN POSITIONS OF ACADEMIC SUPERIORITY DESPITE THERE BEING NO CORRELATION BETWEEN GENDER AND ACADEMIC ABILITY thank you for your time
Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences.
|—||Emery Allen (via seulray)|
at the risk of this going horribly im going to do this
because i’ll regret it
This isn’t going to end well
OK I’m game. Let’s see what I get
following back tons
Gisella Perl was forced to work as a doctor in Auschwitz concentration camp during the holocaust.
She was ordered to report ever pregnant women do the physician Dr. Josef Mengele, who would then use the women for cruel experiments (e.g. vivisections) before killing them.
She saved hundreds of women by performing abortions on them before their pregnancy was discovered, without having access to basic medical supplies. She became known as the “Angel of Auschwitz”.
After being rescued from Bergen-Belsen concentration camp she tried to commit suicide, but survived, recovered and kept working as a gynecologist, delivering more than 3000 babies.
I want to nail this to the forehead of every anti-abortionist who uses the word “Holocaust” when talking about legal abortions.
Why am I awake who summoned me
A transparent little grey cat.